100 Years of Exchange

The National Exchange Club – a service organization with 700 clubs and approximately 22,000 members throughout the United States and Puerto Rico – will celebrate its 100th anniversary in March 2011. Founded in 1911 in Detroit by businessmen who wanted to “exchange” ideas, the Exchange Club moved its headquarters to Toledo in 1917. For nearly 100 years, its volunteer efforts have supported the needs of the country and of local communities, making it the country’s oldest American service organization operating exclusively in this country.

 

 100 Years of Exchange Accomplishments